J&J's Vaginal-Mesh Costs May Rise If $5 Million Deal Is a GuideBy and
Settlement became public when woman's lawyer sought legal fees
New Jersey case `presented unique circumstances,' J&J says
Johnson & Johnson hasn’t disclosed how much it’s set aside to cover the risk from lawsuits by women who say they were injured by vaginal-mesh inserts, or what the company has already paid to settle such cases confidentially. But a $5 million settlement recently became public, giving a glimpse of how much it could cost to resolve the claims.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts