Google Taps IBM, Rackspace to Dent Intel's Hold on Server ChipsBy and
Web giant has software to switch to IBM, ARM-based servers
Company to give away server design built with Rackspace
Google has technology to easily switch away from Intel Corp. server chips and is helping other companies do the same, a potentially worrying development for the dominant provider of processors that power data centers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks