Gold Price Swings Ease as Investors Assess U.S. Growth OutlookBy
Gold holdings in ETFs fell 6.6 metric tons to 1,756.6 tons
Fed minutes show policy makers debated April rate hike
A gauge of price swings in gold fell to the lowest in almost two months as the prospect of a strengthening U.S. economy damped investors’ interest in the metal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says