Giant China Copper Hoard Has Miners Grappling With Demand EnigmaBy and
Copper accummulated by China equals top miner's annual output
China holds almost 80% of world's copper, Goldman estimates
China has accumulated most of the world’s copper stocks, with miners and investors trying to figure out what that means for future demand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations