Constellation Explores IPO for Part of Canadian Wine BusinessBy
Company owns six of the nation's top 25 table wine brands
Move would increase dependence on its expanding beer division
Constellation Brands Inc. is exploring an initial public offering of some of its Canadian wine business, a move that would tilt the beverage company’s remaining brand portfolio even more heavily toward beer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's