Churches Join South Africa Rights Groups in Plea to Zuma to QuitBy and
Civil-rights groups seek president's ouster for breaching law
Ruling African National Congress has rallied behind Zuma
South African churches and civil-rights groups pledged to pressure President Jacob Zuma to resign after the nation’s highest court said he violated the constitution and his oath of office.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion