China's Shale Gas Reserves Jump Fivefold as Output Lags TargetBy
Recoverable shale gas reserves up to 130 billion cubic meters
Conventional gas reserves at 5.19 trillion cubic meters
China boosted its recoverable shale gas reserves more than fivefold last year as the country missed its production target for the fuel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's