Rajan Rate-Cut Reward Boosts Odds He'll Stay on as RBI GovernorBy
Rajan's term ends in September, can be extended by Modi
Modi, Rajan have recently taken series of complementary steps
Raghuram Rajan’s quarter-point interest-rate cut in India on Tuesday added to signs of increased cooperation with the Modi administration that bolster his chances of staying at the helm of the central bank past September.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas