Portuguese Bonds Bear Brunt of Selloff as Country Plans IssuanceBy
Portuguese government bonds, the worst performers in the euro area in the first quarter, bore the brunt of Tuesday’s selloff of higher-yielding assets, with the 10-year securities sliding the most in more than two months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day