MUFG's Trust Bank to Boost Assets Administered Overseas 30%By and
Japanese lender seeks to expand fee business for stable income
New Dubai office will target sovereign wealth fund market
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc.’s trust banking arm plans to increase the assets it administers overseas for institutional investors by about 30 percent to $400 billion over the next two years to boost fee income, the unit’s new president said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says