Lagarde Pursues `Good Faith' Greek Talks After Leaks DisputeBy , , and
IMF managing director says flexibility available to Tsipras
Merkel rules out Greek debt cut while citing other options
International Monetary Fund Managing Director Christine Lagarde said she intends to negotiate “in good faith” with the Greek government, signaling her desire to move on from recent animosity over the latest review of the country’s aid program.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn