Jagger Says `Brexit' May Bring U.K. Satisfaction -- EventuallyBy
Rolling Stones front man makes comments in Sky News interview
Says exit may be detrimental short-term, beneficial long-term
Rolling Stones front man Mick Jagger intervened in David Cameron’s campaign to keep Britain in the European Union by saying an exit from the bloc might eventually benefit the country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts