India Steel Imports Jump to Record as China Floods Global MarketBy
Steel shipments rise 20 percent in year through March
India imposes trade barriers to curtail offshore purchases
India’s steel imports rose to a record last year as buyers took advantage of lower prices after an economic slowdown in China prompted the world’s biggest producer to flood global markets with cheap products.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's