Green Stock Funds Bloom in Malaysia as Shariah Goes SustainableElffie Chew
Saturna, BIMB to start ethical share plans in Kuala Lumpur
Sustainable funds a natural fit with Islamic finance: Saturna
Islamic asset managers are setting up sustainable stock funds in Malaysia as they tap demand for more environmentally conscious investing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards