German Bund Yields Verge on Level That Helped Spark 2015 SelloffBy
Spain-Germany 10-year spread widens most since March 23
Demand for havens also gets boost from decline in stocks
The latest gains in German bonds, underpinned by a report showing economic gloom in the region is far from from lifting, are pushing yields toward levels that left some investors bloodied last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's