First Word Asia: What's Dragging Down China StocksBloomberg News
Mar. 24, 2016
China’s stocks fell the most in two weeks on Thursday as the slowing economy and slumping commodity prices dragged down profits of some of the nation’s largest companies. On First Word Asia, Bloomberg's Bryan Curtis and Charlie Pellett spoke with Ankur Patel, Chief Investment Officer, R-Squared Macro Management.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's