First Word Asia: Possibility of Extra Fiscal Stimulus in JapanBloomberg News
Mar. 29, 2016
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has told Japan's Parliament the government should raise the consumption tax to 10 percent from the current 8 percent in April 2017 as planned unless there is an event like the Lehman shock in 2008.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders