First Word Asia: China's Factory Output Surprise and Japan's Corporate SentimentBloomberg News
April 1, 2016
Emerging-market stocks pulled back from a four-month high even as a report showed China’s official factory production unexpectedly expanded in March. Investors also weighed a private gauge that posted another monthly contraction. And Japan's quarterly Tankan corporate sentiment survey came in worse than expected.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's