First Solar Delays 2017 Guidance on Choppy Revenue RecognitionBy
Analysts were expecting initial 2017 guidance at meeting
Chief Executive Officer Jim Hughes cites 'moving pieces'
First Solar Inc. Chief Executive Officer Jim Hughes declined to provide estimates for 2017 earnings during a presentation in New York where analysts were expecting an outlook from the biggest U.S. photovoltaic manufacturer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License