Enel May Sell Its Biggest Power Plant in Russia as Profit SlipsBy
Italian utility weighs disposing coal-fired Reftinskaya GRES
Enel says it doesn't plan to exit Russia `plant by plant'
Enel SpA is considering selling its biggest Russian power plant after losing money in the nation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing