China Joins Russia in Dismissing Panama Papers Ties to Xi, PutinBloomberg News
Chinese paper cites Washington's hand in East-West struggle
Offshore revelations come at sensitive time for both leaders
For China, a "powerful force is behind" the leak of millions of documents on the offshore accounts of some of the world’s wealthiest people. Russia sees their release as an attempt to destabilize the country before elections later this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks