China's Ex-Top General Faces Trial Over `Enormous' BriberyBy
Charges against Guo Boxiong come as Xi expands military reform
Highest-level graft case to hit army in more than six decades
A retired top general of the People’s Liberation Army has been formally charged with taking bribes and will face court martial in China’s highest-level military corruption case in more than six decades.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders