Cameron Says He Holds No Offshore Funds After Panama LeakBy
Labour leader Corbyn demanded probe of family's tax affairs
Panama documents said to show `industrial-scale' evasion
U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron said he has no offshore funds or trusts after documents leaked from a Panama law firm included details of an offshore investment fund of which his late father was a director, prompting opposition leader Jeremy Corbyn to demand an inquiry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing