Cameron Must Explain Family's Tax Arrangements, Corbyn SaysBy
Probe must cover U.K. overseas territories, Labour leader says
Panama Papers described as showing `industrial-scale' evasion
U.K. opposition leader Jeremy Corbyn said Prime Minister David Cameron should explain his family’s tax arrangements after documents leaked from a Panama law firm, Mossack Fonseca, included details of an offshore investment fund of which the premier’s late father, Ian, was a director.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's