BCG Targets Nigerian Infrastructure as it Opens Office in LagosBy
Consultancy follows rivals Bain, McKinsey in entering Nigeria
BCG expects to have 50-60 consultants in the country by 2020
Boston Consulting Group opened its first office in Nigeria as it looks to target companies investing in infrastructure, even as Africa’s biggest economy and oil producer endures its worst crisis in 16 years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's