Aso Sketches How Japan Will Front-Load Budget Spending This YearBy and
Aims to contract 80 percent of public works by end-Sept.
There is a risk of negative impact on later spending
Japanese Finance Minister Taro Aso began outlining how the government will bring forward spending in the current budget to the first half of the year as the Abe administration seeks to bolster an economy that’s struggling to recover from a slump at the end of 2015.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's