U.K. 10-Year Bonds Halt Two-Day Advance Before Gilt AuctionsBy
Ten-year gilts underperform German bunds, Treasuries Monday
DMO to sell more than 5 billion pounds of bonds this week
U.K. government bonds halted a two-day advance before traders face sales of 5.25 billion pounds ($7.5 billion) of coupon-bearing debt this week, the first gilt auctions of the 2016-2017 financial year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks