Technogym Investor Plans Stake Sale of at Least 25% in Milan IPOBy and
Italian fitness equipment maker Technogym SpA’s planned Milan initial public offering will entail minority investor Arle Capital Partners Ltd selling at least 25 percent of its stake, the terms of the deal seen by Bloomberg News showed on Monday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm