Schaeffler Owners Sell Remaining Non-Voting Shares in PartsmakerTom Lavell and Ruth David
Schaeffler AG’s main owners are selling their remaining non-voting stake in the car-parts producer six months after scaling back an initial stock sale amid auto-industry turmoil prompted by Volkswagen AG’s emissions scandal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's