Potential Tata Steel Buyer Sees U.K. Talks Advancing This WeekBy and
Liberty House's Gupta says blast furnaces are a hard sell
Chairman Gupta says U.K. government is committted to solution
A potential savior of the U.K.’s steel industry said it expects to make progress in talks with the government this week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day