FedEx Sells 3 Billion Euros of Bonds in First Non-Dollar IssueBy
Four-part sale to help fund planned TNT Express acquisition
Euro borrowing costs fall to 10-month low for foreign issuers
FedEx Corp. sold 3 billion euros ($3.4 billion) of bonds in its first non-dollar sale, taking advantage of the lowest borrowing costs in 10 months for foreign issuers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion