Europe's Central Banks Begin Boosting QE Price TransparencyBy
Bank of France to follow Dutch, person familar with plan says
Transparency step is one `the market is asking for': ABN Amro
France is planning to join the Netherlands in taking steps toward greater transparency in the European Central Bank’s 80 billion euros-a-month ($91 billion) quantitative-easing program, according to a person with direct knowledge of the plans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing