Euro-Area Unemployment Declines to Lowest Since 2011By
Unemployment falls to 10.3% vs revised 10.4% in January
ECB started beef-up monthly bond purchases this month
Euro-area unemployment retreated in February to the lowest since 2011, continuing its slow decline as the economy grows at a modest pace.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries