Edwards Hits Record as Aortic Valves Save More Lives in StudyBy
Sapien 3 helps reduce death and stroke in heart patients
Results `truly phenomenal,' exceed expectations: Analyst
Edwards Lifesciences Corp. surged to a record after researchers showed its latest heart valve lowered the risk of death and stroke in a broader group of people suffering from severe aortic stenosis, a finding that could swell the market for the products to $5 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks