Disney Executive's Exit Leads to Outside Hunt for Next CEOBy
Exit complicates efforts to find successor to Robert Iger
Staggs is said to have struggled to gain support of board
For years, Walt Disney Co. Chief Operating Officer Tom Staggs was being groomed to succeed Chairman and CEO Robert A. Iger at the world’s largest entertainment company. Now those plans are off.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations