Brazil's Rousseff Makes Final Case to Dismiss ImpeachmentBy and
Attorney general told Congress there's no basis for her ouster
VP accused of orchestrating a coup; he denies the allegation
Dilma Rousseff’s legal team on Monday urged Brazil’s Congress to reject the impeachment proceedings that could result in her ouster, as the president stepped up efforts to win support from undecided legislators before voting starts this month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts