China Tension, Crippling Drought to Test Vietnam's New PremierBy and
Dropping oil revenue and drought in rice region hurt economy
New leaders expected to continue closer relationship with U.S.
A crippling drought in the Mekong Delta rice bowl and slumping oil revenue are creating fresh headwinds for Vietnam as a new prime minister with less economic experience prepares to take over.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's