Turnbull Goes for Growth, Says Budget Fix a `Long-Term' PlanBy
Australia in December forecast underlying deficit of A$37.4b
Economy set to record 25 years without recession in June
Australia is prioritizing growth over deficit reduction in its economic program, Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull said, signaling he expects to close the gap through rising tax receipts from faster expansion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's