ICBC Chairman Jiang's Pay Less Than 1 Percent of Dimon's: ChartBloomberg News
Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Ltd.’s annual report released last week showed that Chairman Jiang Jianqing’s pay was slashed by 72 percent in 2015 to 546,800 yuan ($84,584) from a year earlier as the Chinese government imposed compensation curbs at state-owned companies to combat inequality. His pay amounted to 0.3 percent of the $27 million Jamie Dimon, JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s chief executive officer, earned in 2015. The percentage is down from 1.5 percent in 2014.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas