ICBC Chairman Jiang's Pay Less Than 1 Percent of Dimon's: ChartBloomberg News
Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Ltd.’s annual report released last week showed that Chairman Jiang Jianqing’s pay was slashed by 72 percent in 2015 to 546,800 yuan ($84,584) from a year earlier as the Chinese government imposed compensation curbs at state-owned companies to combat inequality. His pay amounted to 0.3 percent of the $27 million Jamie Dimon, JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s chief executive officer, earned in 2015. The percentage is down from 1.5 percent in 2014.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Morgan Stanley Says Stock Slide Was Appetizer for Real Deal
- U.S. Stocks Fall With Treasuries, Dollar Climbs: Markets Wrap
- U.S. Pays Up to Auction $179 Billion of Debt in a Span of Hours
- Florida Teachers’ Pension Fund Invested in Maker of School Massacre Gun
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It’s Gone Too Far