Volkswagen Reassures Dealers on Growth Plans for U.S. MarketBy
Diess and Woebcken meet with retailers at Las Vegas event
Dealers seek compensation for losses from diesel scandal
Volkswagen AG told its dealers that the automaker is still committed to a mass-market strategy in the U.S. and has doubled production of an all-wheel-drive station wagon to challenge the Japanese automaker Subaru beginning the fourth quarter of 2016.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations