Traders to Keep Kicking Pound as Pressure Builds Over `Brexit'By and
Swings during past three months were biggest since June
Sentiment `very shaky' before `Brexit' vote: Commerzbank
For the pound, the past three months were the most volatile since June against the dollar -- and a gauge of future price swings suggests there’s more to come.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas