Zuckerman to Step Down From Boston Properties’ Board Next MonthBy
REIT's co-founder, 78, to be named chairman emeritus
Board nominates two new members for election at May 17 meeting
Mort Zuckerman, who co-founded Boston Properties Inc. in 1970 and has been its chairman since 1997, will leave the company’s board next month following its annual election of trustees.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's