Telenor Is in Talks to Sell VimpelCom Stake, CEO Brekke SaysBy
Nordic company is seeks to sell 33% holding soon, Brekke says
Carrier is open to acquiring assets in Indonesia, Vietnam
Telenor ASA, the Nordic region’s largest phone company, said it’s in talks with possible bidders for its $2.42 billion stake in VimpelCom Ltd., and is targeting countries such as Vietnam and Indonesia for future growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap