Slack Funding Gives the Messaging Startup a $3.8 Billion ValuationBy
Corporate messaging startup raises $200 million round of funds
Deal stands out in a slowing venture capital environment
Slack Technologies Inc., the corporate messaging startup, said it raised $200 million in its latest financing round. The new funds give the company a valuation of $3.8 billion, Slack said in an e-mail.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap