Hedge Funds Cut Gas Shorts to Least Since 2014 as Bears Cash OutBy
Net-short positions at lowest level since December 2014
Bears are cashing out after collapse: Again Capital partner
Speculators cut their bearish wagers on U.S. natural gas last week to the lowest level since 2014.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's