Gold Has Biggest Loss in Six Sessions as U.S. Wages AdvanceBy and
`The jobs report shows a brighter economic picture': RJO
Futures advanced 17% in the first quarter, most since 1986
Gold futures declined the most in more than a week after the U.S. economy added more jobs than forecast in March and wages picked up, reducing demand for the metal as a store of value.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards