Gold Mint at Europe's Heart Says Sub-Zero Rates Buoy SalesBy
Bullion had best quarterly performance in three decades
Negative interest rates double gold returns, council says
Europeans grappling with a refugee crisis and negative interest rates are buying gold as a haven investment, according to the Austrian Mint’s Andrea Lang, who expects demand in the region to stay strong in 2016.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's