Brazil Industry Output Has Biggest Drop in Over Three YearsBy
Capital goods output recorded second straight month of growth
`Too early' to call a rebound in capital goods, says Mizuho
Brazil’s industrial output fell the most in more than three years in February as Latin America’s largest economy sank into its second straight year of recession.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks