BlackBerry Phone Sales Drop Adds Urgency to Software PushBy
Quarterly revenue trails estimates on weak handset demand
`No. 1 goal' is to increase software, services, CEO Chen says
BlackBerry Ltd. posted sales that fell short of analysts’ estimates on lackluster demand for a new handset, underscoring the urgency behind a shift away from devices to win more revenue from software.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn