Standard Chartered Closes Geneva Commodity Office Amid Oil RoutBy and
Bank paring $20 billion commodity trader exposure after losses
Swiss city is global center of oil, gas, agriculture trading
Standard Chartered Plc is closing its office in Geneva, the global center of the commodity-trading industry, in Chief Executive Officer Bill Winters’s latest move to slash the lender’s exposure to the oil, gas and agricultural industries.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's